Tuesday, December 09, 2014

A book review: An Insider's Guide to Spiritual Warfare by Kristine McGuire

I enjoyed reading this book for a more in depth understanding of spiritual warfare. The author has been involved in a lot of enemy activities- and after being set free,  has been involved in spiritual warfare against the enemy activities. Strengths of this book include:
1. The basics of whole body health (physical, spirit, emotional): at times I have forgotten that even the smallest details done for Jesus matter. Also even the smallest wound unattended, can lead to more serious issue.
2. The simplicity of being a spiritual warrior: it is more a matter of willingness and motivation. But the results are more than worth it!
3. Last, I appreciate the fact she addressed issues like ghosts, supernatural activities, etc...  By understanding what these things really are, we can more effectively combat them under authority of Christ.

This book has changed my life in some simple ways, I definitely recommend it to anyone seeking to follow God more whole heartedly.
(I was given this book for free, but the review and opinions are my own.)

No comments:

Things I love...

  • climbing trees
  • hiking and exploring
  • hope from God
  • kisses from my Honey
  • love from my Savior
  • passion fruit
  • playing at the beach
  • playing piano
  • reading
  • root tag
  • singing
  • sunshine
  • tag
  • the way Enoch looks when he first gets up
  • writing
come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters...
Isaiah 55:1

Followers

About Me

We are adventurous, happy, active, full of life, challenging, dancing, running, reading, writing, flying planes, curious, and Jesus-following people. We are a family, not perfect, but full of love and striving for forgiveness with each other. Join us in our journey!